Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default IOs issues with video and nav bar

Good Day all.
    I read the post about touch screens not being able to do mouseover effects and saw the reply. I'm assuming then that I have to ungroup the nav bar and apply the link to each button individually - hopefully that will update to all the nav bars throughout the site? - my issue extends beyond the inability to navigate on ipad or iphone - for some reason when I touch a link on the nav bar - my bar rearranges itself - the order of the buttons change???? no such issues on android or PC or a real Mac device....
    also - I have converted pieces of video in every number of ways and cannot view them on ipad or iphone - I have a few different conversion utilities Ive used, - again, they show up well on all android, PC, and true Mac devices, but I need to write for all platforms -
    not too be too greedy in info seeking, but I'm also wanting to create a shopping cart / registration form (2 separate ones actually) for the site but the client wants the freedom to take credit card, etransfer, debit payments and offer discounts - from what Ive read this goes well beyond the paypal widget so I'm thinking I may have to use a third party shopping cart creator app (I have coffeecup shopping cart creator pro, but no experience) any guidance anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated....the site is posted on a testing site - and this particular page has 3 video clips posted to it:
    http://petermacinnes.0catch.com/PFGS...ntact%20lm.htm
    Attached Files Attached Files