Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Web Design 11 error need urgent help plse

Aych, we have been using Xara for three years now and have often run into problems, (I hasten to add not all my more haste less speed ones that have cropped up here!) but with various errors cropping up , internal errors, serious errors...and we dont always know what they are but nothing has ever stopped us using Xara, except once when my husband found it was my machine which just couldnt keep up! so we replaced it.... other than that many of these errors often have no ill effects..one presumes that as time goes by many are resolved as the developers continue working on Xara..... what I am trying to say is buy with confidence! If you hit a problem you will find people on here really willing and able to help get you sorted. SO go ahead buy it...we love it! (By the way I am not affiliated to Xara!!...just a user who loves what it can do and how it make your website look so much better than others)

If you have a 64-bit machine, download and try the 32-bit version.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Aych,

Apologies for the delay, unfortunately we don't offer weekend support so if you send a ticket Friday we may not be able to get back to you until Monday.

I've replied to you ticket, please let me know if you get any other problems.

Thanks
    Rob

issue kind of solved, it is apparently no more than a google font issue that a fix is being worked on for. Doesn't affect what I'm doing and very happy with the full version; 1 website done 2 to go

all good, happy with the outcome and the full software