Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default WD 11 - Page Title not appearing correctly in Tabs

I just purchased WD11, and am having a problem which might be a bug. I have setup unique Page Titles for each page. Hence, these Titles should appear in the browser tab (that was the case with WD10). A copy of the Home Page (index) settings is below. Each of the following pages has unique Page Title, but every browser tab shows "A&W Assisted Living | Home". I have also included a screenshot of the second page setting (facility) as an example.

I have followed and re-followed every instruction on the subject I can find. I've done this in WD10, so I have a little experience. I've also deleted and reloaded all files in my web host file manager. Any ideas or similar experiences? Please help.

Thank You !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AW - Home Settings.png 
Views:	143 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	107857   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AW - Facility Settings.png 
Views:	140 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	107858  

Default Re: WD 11 - Page Title not appearing correctly in Tabs

The clue is probably you have picked a superSite, which effectively is one long page so the first Title is applied.

Acorn

P.S. A belated welcome to TalkGraphics.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat