Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: More bugs??

Okay. How about some REAL bugs (???) I can't seem to edit a bitmap from draw...says there is no app associtaed with the file. I've tried several different things, scans, clips, photos, etc.

Also, I've had some real nightmares with lockups.
    One on Friday triggered that report program, said it saved my stuff and dumped CDR10. When I went back to retried the "saved" file, it had apparently put in a header of whatever and dumped the info I had already saved. It has crashed because I dragged a guideline onto the page. It crashed when I tried to open something. Anybody else having these kind of problems?

Dean
    IP

Okay. How about some REAL bugs (???) I can't seem to edit a bitmap from draw...says there is no app associtaed with the file. I've tried several different things, scans, clips, photos, etc.

Also, I've had some real nightmares with lockups.
    One on Friday triggered that report program, said it saved my stuff and dumped CDR10. When I went back to retried the "saved" file, it had apparently put in a header of whatever and dumped the info I had already saved. It has crashed because I dragged a guideline onto the page. It crashed when I tried to open something. Anybody else having these kind of problems?

Dean
    IP