Thanks Angelize, yes, I need to edit out about 2/3 of that material. I should have mentioned that I was testing to see what the Supersite would look like, and just added info from a lot of pages. On our regular sites, people would click a link to go to the specific information they need. I really like the idea of the vertical supersite as a sales page for a single product.

Did you notice that I put a link to buy the product at the bottom of every page. I got that idea from the long-form infomercials, where they offer you an opportunity to buy every 5 minutes or so. Then they keep on selling for another 5 minutes or so, and offer you another opportunity to buy.

My hope (perhaps only a fantasy) is that we will find a good internet marketer who is looking for a good product, who will take that information and use it to build a really good marketing web site and sell the products. I guess what I have in mind is like a Joint Venture arrangement. We could make an independent sales person a really good deal.

Our online course will have about 15 lessons, so I sure wish there were a way to use a vertical supersite, so people could just keep scrolling down from one lesson to the next. With an index on the first page so they could just jump straight to the lesson they need. If I find a way to do it, I will let you know.

Better and better

Ed