Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Navbar sub-menus drop down in a list, but I can't select them

I'm using Web Designer 9. Nav bar looks fine, and when I hover the mouse over one of the buttons, it correctly shows the 3 sub-menu items I've created for that button.

Unfortunately, whenever I move the mouse off of the nav bar button to try to select one of the sub-menu items ... the sub-menus all disappear. They will only appear if I hover over the button. So as it stands, I can't select any of them.

I'm thinking I'm just missing a tweak or some setting that I haven't found yet (I have looked!).

Any help is appreciated.

Default Re: Navbar sub-menus drop down in a list, but I can't select them

Sounds like you have put in too much horizontal spacing so your mouse pointer falls down the cracks
    Set Button spacing back to 0 px.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Sounds like you have put in too much horizontal spacing so your mouse pointer falls down the cracks
    Set Button spacing back to 0 px.

Acorn
    HAH! That was it. Or close enough to give me the answer. Not only did I have buttons spaced, but I had both horizontal and vertical spacing set. I unset them all, and my mouse doesn't get 'lost' in the crack.

Thanks so much.

Thanks for the tutorial. I did read it - and it's amazing how little the product has really changed from version 6 to 10.