Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default WD 10 premium cycle slideshow 6 removal of page counters on top right of slides

Hello, new here. Not sure of the etiquette for posting so I'll keep it short and sweet. I'm using the cycle slideshow 6 widget and love it. Only thing I need to do is remove the top right slide numbers that count through as the slideshow progresses. Any help I'd appreciate. Thanks

Default Re: WD 10 premium cycle slideshow 6 removal of page counters on top right of slides

Welcome to TalkGraphics - no etiquette required.
    I truly don't recognise "cycle sildeshow 6" so if you could indulge me, go to http://www.xara.com/uk/widgets/v10/p...to%20Cycle%201, and report back which of the four cycles you are trying to use.
    IF none of them can you explain how to access it.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: WD 10 premium cycle slideshow 6 removal of page counters on top right of slides

Thanks for your interest. I have checked your link and the Photo Cycle 1 best resembles what I'm referring to as Cycle Slideshow 6 which it's called in my photo slideshow and gallery(widgets) tab in web designer premium 10 (no content packs). I have since gone live with my site australiandigitaldesigns.com.au and I have discovered another prob which for the life of me I can't explain. Slideshow works good on all pages except one. The services page refuses to display the slideshow. I have duplicated a working page being the 'about' page and pasted the services content in without luck, also tried to redo a new slideshow individual for the 'services' page without luck. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I noticed on the link you gave me are some tips so I'll read up and try to crack it. Thanks again. Cheers

Found it.
    here is a small Widget that hide the counter: CSS3 - Cycle 6 - Hide Paging.web.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Glen73 View Post
    Thanks for your interest. I have checked your link and the Photo Cycle 1 best resembles what I'm referring to as Cycle Slideshow 6 which it's called in my photo slideshow and gallery(widgets) tab in web designer premium 10 (no content packs). I have since gone live with my site australiandigitaldesigns.com.au and I have discovered another prob which for the life of me I can't explain. Slideshow works good on all pages except one. The services page refuses to display the slideshow. I have duplicated a working page being the 'about' page and pasted the services content in without luck, also tried to redo a new slideshow individual for the 'services' page without luck. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I noticed on the link you gave me are some tips so I'll read up and try to crack it. Thanks again. Cheers
    The services page Slideshow is working all right.
    Perhaps you had a locally cached page?
    In your browser, open the services page and press Ctrl+F5.
    To further check, try opening in a different browser.

Acorn

Hey. Thanks. I tried the widget you sugested and works like a charm. I'm really impressed. With the non working slideshow page 'services', I used the process of elimination and traced the problem to some internal links on the page. You know how you do the paragraph about each service and then put the 'more info click here' link at the bottom of each. I got rid of those links and it started working so I'm please as the more info links weren't really important to me. My site is up and I'm wrapped. Thanks for your all your help, really appreciated. Cheers

Thank you back for explaining why your services page was failing.
    Acorn

Tank you Thank you Thank you. Exactly what I've been looking for.

Ed, again welcome.
    Acorn