Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Newby with a challenge! Help solve problem & I'll forever admire your tech prowes

Thank you pauland. My children used to tell me I get very wordy when trying to
    explain thing. Thanks again.

Allen & "Vinny the Pug" 4-Ever!

Default Re: Newby with a challenge! Help solve problem & I'll forever admire your tech prowes

Allen, give it a go.

I'm not entirely sure if your borders are included in your measurements, or in addition to your measurements.

I am assuming here that the borders are included in the 16" x 20".

I would create a document with two posters side by side, with the images rotated to landscape orientation. Make the document 40" Wide by 16" high.

import your image. Resize it to be 14" wide, 17" high (I assume it's already in the right aspect ratio). Rotate the image by -90 degrees (anti-clockwise, top of image now facing left edge). Position it 1" from the left, 1" from the top. Copy the image and paste it and position the copy 1" from the top, 21" from the left edge.

You should be good to go to print.

With a document containing two posters, you just print it off five times. Use the first one as a test.

I'm sure if you create the document and post it here, someone will check it.

You may wish to make the document a bit bigger and include crop marks.

If anyone spots a flaw in these instructions, SHOUT!

Paul

Thanks Paul and everyone else as well.

Allen & "Vinny the Pug" 4-Ever!

Here's how I'd go about it, as the others have stated. See attached xar file.

You might like to add a small line width to the white rectangles as crop marks.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host