Quote Originally Posted by Rixar View Post
Hi Angelize:
Thank you for the reply. I will be happy to share what I can, out of a zeal to see entrepreneurs thrive universally. Maybe Xara has some well-meaning folks who simply lack control of the cancer within, which I am happy to do my part to help remove.
I will return soon with answers to your interesting questions.
If web designer has issues uploading the site, use FileZilla. You would need to export the site to disk, configure FZ to connect with your host, but then publishing is quick and painless.

If you have trouble connecting FZ to your host, there are details in the hosting email they would have sent you that are not setup correctly in FZ. And therefore may not be correct in the Xara software you have.

But we wouldn't know without some more details on your part.

I understand your frustration. But unless you are actually conversing with a known Xara employee here, you are only conversing with other users. Egg is a very helpful person. His patience level for tirades is only a little less than mine is. Probably a male thing. Dunno.

But as mentioned early into the first thread you posted to abotu this issue, one does catch more flies with honey. That doesn't mean one needs to be a mat that gets walked upon. But civility is always the best course...and like in most of life, someone has to be first.

Mike