Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Web Design 7 Premium & Coffee Cup Forms Software

Hello Great Team,
    Thank you all so much for this amazing help. I just got back for bible study at my church so am just getting this wonderful information. I will be about the business of applying all of this great info. I am a beginner but willing to learn. This is all so exciting. I will be back in touch all and thank you so much.

Greetings All,

I have successfully used Coffee Cup Form maker a numbers of times in conjunction with Xara Designer PRO, an example can be seen here at this link. www.buonanotte.co.za/booking.htm
    The Coffee Cup Form maker can create sophisticated forms, supports email confirmation etc, really easy to use and implement.

Good luck, keep designing.

Kenm,
    What a great website and the "Coffee Cup" form is outstanding. How did you manage that on Xara PRO? I don't imagine Xara Pro is that much different from Xara Web Design Premium 7 or is it? Would you please PM me and explain exactly how you did that? I would greatly appreciate.

Good Thursday morning everyone,
    I want to take this time to thank, Suzzie1234, Spondoolix, Kenm, Merlin_AZ and Jimi King. You all have been wonderful to take of your valuable time in order to assist a lay person achieve a solution to a web/form problem. After I check on our church to make sure all the cold water faucets are dripping (temp here is below freezing) I will come back home and attempt to apply the fixes you all offered. I am just so happy that you all were here to watch out for those of us who might need some help. I am just glad to have your support. This is a win-win situation for anyone like myself and I do appreciate. Thank you again all and I applaud each of you.

Friends, Here is my latest problem. Using Xara Web Designer Premium 7 and Xara 3D Maker Vs. 7 I am attempting to place a text graphics on a web page. After exporting the text graphics into Xara Web Designer, I go to file and Import to place the text graphics on a web page. After manipulating the handles to enlarge the text graphics I then to to preview the web page. There is just what appears to be a "place holder" on the page. During the web page preview Google Chrome, Safari and Opera are the only browsers that show the actual text graphics. Explora and Fox Fire only show the "place holder". Is this normal or am I importing the text graphics incorrectly? Thanks for all comments and assistance.