Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: E-Mail Campaign

Default E-Mail Campaign

Looking for assistance or Information on completing Business Email for Email campaign
    I want to be able to send email without an attachment but audience can click on web site address or email address which
    will be shown on the email, I need to know what type of Document can be created in Xara Pro Designer for the above
    subject email campaign, any information would be most appreciated

Regards Ray

Default Re: E-Mail Campaign

Welcome to TalkGraphics Ray

I have moved your thread to the Xara Graphics Forum where it will get more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics Ray

I have moved your thread to the Xara Graphics Forum where it will get more attention.
    Thank you for your assistance, first time on the Forum so wasn't quite sure where to display

Frances (angelize) might be able to help you with this.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Hi Rayoxo, Welcome to Talkgraphics

The question of using Xara software to design e-mail campaigns has come up many times before. Xara is not suitable for doing this. What I suggest is to use an e-mail service. I use and can recommend MailChimp. The reason for this is because sending out e-mail campaigns is tricky you need to be aware of anti spam laws and if your customer base is international you need to be sure of the laws of each individual country. Running a foul of anti spam laws can garner anything from huge fines to even jail time (I think jail would be in an extreme case)
    A service can protect you they know the laws and have tools to ensure your emails don't get classed as spam. MailChimp has a great free service and for a small business it's all you will ever need.

What I do for my campaigns is to design my banner and any other graphics like buttons, product images, etc in Designer Pro. I have a list of colour codes that I use for my website and my graphics and I keep that handy. The Xara graphics can be easily saved as png or jpeg (I save them into a folder just for this purpose) and imported into Mailchimp and I use the colour codes to match up the e-mail colours to my website colours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Thank you for your valuable comments. I appreciate the Xara Software is not appropriate for the campaign I was trying to understand what file format I could use for the campaign, I will have a look at Mailchimp thank you Ray