Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Mobile/Tablet Compatibility on WD 7

http://visualslideshow.com/rq/add-ho...l-page-4d.html You need to have a Placeholder for the Slideshow and the code goes into the Body. You will need another placeholder just a small one into which you put the Head code. I hid mine behind another layer. I suggest you use the FTP Filezilla and log into your server. Go to wherever you have to upload your files and create a new folder and name it whatever you like. Into this folder you upload the Data and Engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    http://visualslideshow.com/rq/add-ho...l-page-4d.html You need to have a Placeholder for the Slideshow and the code goes into the Body. You will need another placeholder just a small one into which you put the Head code. I hid mine behind another layer. I suggest you use the FTP Filezilla and log into your server. Go to wherever you have to upload your files and create a new folder and name it whatever you like. Into this folder you upload the Data and Engine.
    Hi Miko,

OK it's a bit clearer now, but I think I have tried exactly what has been described, all I did not do was load the html data and engine directly on my web server is that why it is failing, but I don't understand as I should still be able to view it off-line when I go to preview in Xara.

I will have a proper look later on, but please be on standby as I know how thick I am

No you won't see it as it cannot see the data and engine. To test, export to a local folder first (containing the data and engine). Once exported, click on the index html document and all should be revealed.

The Puffin Web Browser for Android works flash just fine.