Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

How does one insert a Photo Album into an existing web page?

I know this has been answered before, however I can't seem to find it now.

Thanks for your time.

JamesKB

How do I insert a navbar into my web page created in FrontPage?
    Select the help button from Webstyle 4 and expand the folder named 'putting graphics on your page' from the contents menu.

Click on Microsoft FrontPage for general information.

Assume you have saved your web page named index.htm within a folder named website upon your local machine and have opened this page in FrontPage viewing it in design mode.

Select the area of the page in which you wish to insert the navbar and then select to insert a webstyle 4 navbar from the insert menu of FrontPage.

Webstyle will open displaying the available navbar designs. Select the design you require (You can also select from any edited templates by clicking on the saved radio button and selecting a template from the project folders) and edit the navbar accordingly prior to selecting the save button.

Configure the graphic export options and select the project you wish to save the template within prior to selecting Save Graphic.

At this stage you can select the location at which the navbar will be saved. As your web page is saved in the folder named website, it makes sense to save the navbar files in a sub folder of website or within the website folder.

Ensure you select the 'graphics folder' button and set the correct location for where you wish the files to be exported.

Selecting the save button will cause the graphics and javascript files to be saved at the location specified and cause several script elements to be inserted into your web page.

The script elements reference the location of where the graphic files are saved thus allowing them to be displayed when your web page is previewed.

They also cause a static image of the navbar to be displayed in the design mode of your page editor.

When uploading your web page to your web server, ensure
    1. The folder containing the javascript files and graphic files associated with the navbar are also uploaded.

Thanks for the quick reply Mack..... However your answer is not related to the question I asked. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

My question was/is "How does one insert a Photo Album into an existing web page." The instructions were placed in this forum sometime ago but I can't find that message now.

Thanks for your time.
    JamesKB