Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Photos not uploading fully Help please

Thanks Pete. I have done that and it is with them now.

I also have a problem with the galleries they are cutting off the last 2 pictures and the nav controls are not working.

Have a look and you will see what I mean. www.image23.fr

Just to make sure. I upload the site from Xara which gets the majority of the site up but mangles the photos, so then upload all my htm files up with filezilla and that sorts the photos out, and then upload all my pages, index, about, services etc. all to the htm files, that is right isn't it?

Also on my about page the text is funny so edited it and then uploaded but the text will not change at all.

I am sorry to rant on.

Den

OK Chaps I have sorted it out and will tell you what I found.

Exported to desktop and then used FZ to upload the files. It did not work. Looked at the size of the files on my desktop and what had been uploaded to Godaddy and they were not the same size for example my about page was 6573K on my desk to and only about 6283K on the host.

I had noticed on the various uploads that timeout happened when using FZ then re-established and continued numerous times, but thought nothing of it as it tells you at the end if the files were uploaded successfully or not.

So I used the Godaddy file uploader and all the files went up perfectly and exactly as displayed in my WD7.

I guess there is still a problem with Xara publish and something with FZ and timing out.

But for now I'm a happy chappy

Filezilla is subject to the same time out issues Xara was having. I have had similar issues with NetObjects Fusion 12 and CuteFTP.