Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: webpage

Don't worry that's the god English for you
    (I have it some problem with my computer )
    hello evarae one im traeaning to display and ubload image with me topic but idont no
    any way that it attachament inclod the imag fot webpage dsigned by xarx x that was my first jop after iwas for same resan i stoped useang xara x for nearle 2 yaers but naw idascafared that xara x at is the king
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WEB-H.jpg 
Views:	363 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	12828  

Don't worry that's the god English for you
    (I have it some problem with my computer )
    hello evarae one im traeaning to display and ubload image with me topic but idont no
    any way that it attachament inclod the imag fot webpage dsigned by xarx x that was my first jop after iwas for same resan i stoped useang xara x for nearle 2 yaers but naw idascafared that xara x at is the king

I can't believe that anybody's spelling/typing can be so incomprehensible. I like your graphic and I'd like to be able to help you, but I can't understand a single word you're writing. If you're having problems, get a friend to type for you. If you really are dyslexic or otherwise disabled, fair enough. If you're just being awkward, please do it elsewhere. Sorry if I've offended anyone, but I really want to help.
    "Communication is everything"

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Hello rebeen,

Looks like you figured out how to upload an image here. Looks pretty cool to me.

For Simon's benifit I will attempt a translation of your phonetically spelled post into something in english, for Simon and others...

"Don't worry, that's the good english for you. I have been having some problem with my computer. Hello Everyone. I'm Trying to display and upload an image with my topic, but I don't know any way to include an attachment from my webpage designed by xara X that was my first job after I was for some reason i stopped using xara x for nearly 2 years but now I discovered that xara x is king."
    John/DOT

Rebeen,
    Very nice work. It appears to be some kind of measuring device or monitor? I like the coils/cables.
    ron
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JohnR:

"Don't worry, that's the good english for you. I have been having some problem with my computer. Hello Everyone. I'm Trying to display and upload an image with my topic, but I don't know any way to include an attachment from my webpage designed by xara X that was my first job after I was for some reason i stopped using xara x for nearly 2 years but now I discovered that xara x is king." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man your good John!! I'm impressed! While I was able to make out some of the words, like Simon says , I just gave up on a good part of the paragraph.

Hi Rebeen,

Welcome to TalkGraphics! The image is intriguing and nicely done!

Perhaps you can get a program that can translate your native language into English for you and then you can copy and paste it into a "Post" box that way?? Seems with all the technology there should be a way to do this!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

"Man your good John!! I'm impressed! While I was able to make out some of the words, like Simon says , I just gave up on a good part of the paragraph." Richard

Hi Richard,

I have 5 kids... There native toungue is engwish. You should see some of there school papers... If you have had american kids, then you too could translate engwish.
    John/DOT

Me and kids in the same sentance?? I don't think so!

They are nice little beings but as long as they are someone elses!!

Although sometimes when I'm really tired and trying to talk I tend to do talk in Engwish with a Southern drawl (I'm from a very hicky part of Florida (Bradenton)) Then I know it's time for beddie-bye, especially since I've been in California for almost 25 years now!!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Hi Rebeen ... Welcome to TalkGraphics.

Nice image. Is that a thermometer?

-Ed.

Ok first of all I apologies for my bad spelling
    Second the think just happen and I don’t know what was the cause I was writing my paragraph using M-Word but when I try to publisher it to the net (by copy & paste). Then the computer hooked up and stoped from responding several time and it mix every think for me (that just was part of the problem)
    And because my personalty aim forcing the think and like to do the think quicker and quicker and that was happen .there for my apologies again and again for all special simonsimaon.