Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Upload Issues Help!

As I understand from the folks at Xara, Microsoft in their infinite wisdom, changed something that totally messed up the FTP process. I have had issues with Xara products, NetObjects Fusion, and CuteFTP. Really slow uploads and many timed out messages.

The patch seems to have solved this problem with Xara.

If they are only going to release the fix for version 9, that would really suck. I am using MX premium. I know the IE11 problem is out of their hands but the fix is very much in their hands. I have only had this software for a few months and didn't expect to have to upgrade so soon.

Maybe Xara will provide a fix for an older version, I don't know.

I would understand completely if they didn't because it's not really their fault and there are free workarounds available.

If you roll back IE11 to 10 your problem will be fixed.

I had exactly the same problem a few weeks ago. Uploading files took ages and then only a background image appeared on the Web. When I "viewed source" (right mouse click on web page and select 'view source' only 46 lines of script were there out of 120 lines on the original html file.
    Web hosting company said they could find nothing wrong at there end. I removed all files from host directory and uploaded from my laptop with IE10. It worked fine then. Only problem now is that I-phone owners tell me the spellings are incorrect on the website with some 'embarrassing' results. OK on other devices though.

I understand the latest XARA update should have fixed this problem but, like you, I'm frightened to try in-case I have the same problems again.