Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Dynamic Web Pages Video Tutorial

I've created a video tutorial for anybody wanting to know how create dynamic pages in xara. The video covers usage with xt-cms but the tutorial and tweak are valid for displaying dynamic content from other sources as well.

XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Default Re: Dynamic Web Pages Video Tutorial

Awesome, thanks. Many people inquire how to make their pages more dynamic. Very helpful.

Brilliant. Thanks Tom. I wonder how hard it would be for Xara to implement?

Thanks, great video. Where can we find the tweak?

EDIT: I found it on your website: http://forum.xt-cms.com/index.php?topic=46.0

I wonder how hard it would be for Xara to implement?
    I think it would be easy enough but maybe Xara is reluctant because it's not a 100% wysiwyg feature. Position on Page: Footer already exists to mark footer objects so it could be something as simple as a single checkbox that the user has to check to enable dynamic page.

Thanks, great video. Where can we find the tweak?
    You can grab the tweak from the xara-users forum as well but make sure it's the latest version posted in the thread, it was originally posted there by a user there called sckan and I contributed some changes so it worked in v9.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.