Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am having a problem when I click on a webstyle navigation bar. Frontpage does not recognize the add-in and will not load Webstyle 4 even though I have loaded it apparently correctly and am able to insert a navigation bar but can not update it from within Frontpage. Any ideas would really be appreciated. Thanks

I am having a problem when I click on a webstyle navigation bar. Frontpage does not recognize the add-in and will not load Webstyle 4 even though I have loaded it apparently correctly and am able to insert a navigation bar but can not update it from within Frontpage. Any ideas would really be appreciated. Thanks

Problems with Webstyle NavBars are all over on this Forum, even under different groupings.
    Mostly, the problem is that despite following all the steps, when published on the Web Server, the source code shows the BOT but when viewing it with a browser, it is not there!
    It is a consistant problem, reported over and over... where is support?

I am having the same NavBar problems, also for some reason, a picture that I included on my home page will not show at the website. Is there a reason for this? http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

http://talkgraphics.com/groupee/foru...8965#573108965

Check out this other post, it explains why nav bars don't show up, and how I fixed it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cary:
    I am having a problem when I click on a webstyle navigation bar. Frontpage does not recognize the add-in and will not load Webstyle 4 even though I have loaded it apparently correctly and am able to insert a navigation bar but can not update it from within Frontpage. Any ideas would really be appreciated. Thanks <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Usually, all I need to do in Frontpage is double click on the navbar and it allows me to update it. You can delete the bar and then choose insert like you did originally, it will only take about 2 seconds longer.