Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have created a website and used MenuMaker to create the menu. all of the links work, however when I click on the "home" link, it reopens the website displaying a second nav bar and menu. What do I use for the URL to prevent reopening the site?

I have created a website and used MenuMaker to create the menu. all of the links work, however when I click on the "home" link, it reopens the website displaying a second nav bar and menu. What do I use for the URL to prevent reopening the site?

I can't tell you what has gone wrong but I can share what I do for the "Home" menu option.

In MenuMaker I enter "index.html" into the URL field and leave the Target frome blank.

This assumes all your pages that use this menu are in the same folder.

Thanks for the reply. I will try your method the next time. I did finally get it to work.
    I deleted the menu from my website files and deleted the menu from my hard drive. I then re-created the menu, inserted it into the site and it works. I don't really know what I did differently or if maybe the program wrote a bad file the first time, maybe a typo that I did not catch the first time?