Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I'm sure there is a way to do this in Xara1.
    <BR> I need to put a portfolio (music)together.......I have pics & newspaper articles going back 25 years!
    <br>
    I need to make it look up-to-date and exciting, not like an old "wanted" poster!!
    How can I make these creased, yellowed newspaper photos/text look exciting?<br>
    Hey, this isn't even for a client, it's for me!
    So I definately have brain freeze!
    ANY suggestions accepted with great appreciation..... http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'm sure there is a way to do this in Xara1.
    <BR> I need to put a portfolio (music)together.......I have pics & newspaper articles going back 25 years!
    <br>
    I need to make it look up-to-date and exciting, not like an old "wanted" poster!!
    How can I make these creased, yellowed newspaper photos/text look exciting?<br>
    Hey, this isn't even for a client, it's for me!
    So I definately have brain freeze!
    ANY suggestions accepted with great appreciation..... http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

I would blur the image, make a bitmap copy, and then sharpen the copy. I think XPE always keeps the original image, and making a copy would create a new image for further change. Rich

Create a grayscale bitmap and increase the contrast and maybe the brightness a little bit.

That should remove the yellowed look.

Gary