Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Mouse wheel

Does anybody know if it is possible to use the mouse wheel to scroll up/down without pressing the wheel (as in zoom in/out by default) in CorelDraw? If it is, how can you set it up?
    IP

Does anybody know if it is possible to use the mouse wheel to scroll up/down without pressing the wheel (as in zoom in/out by default) in CorelDraw? If it is, how can you set it up?
    IP

I surely would like to know the answer too. I hope someone has a 'fix' for this.
    I was just talking to my husband about this very same subject as one of the apps he wrote for work uses the 'scroll wheel' and I asked him why CD 11/9 don't scroll the page. In 9 the wheel doesn't do anything, in 11 it zooms. Bummer.

Hope I get notifications on this one. Haven't been successful yet, even though 'notifications is ON'
    IP

The default is zoom, there is no internal override in draw. I personally like it this way as it is a graphics app after all

Scrolling can be done by either depressing the mouse wheel and moving the mouse or using ALT + cursor keys.

That said some mouse drivers (usually logitech)override this default behaviour. Try looking in the control panel for the mouse and see if there is anything in the wheel configuration tab.

Also, have you noticed the navigation window in the bottom right where the scroll bars meet. If you are zoomed in, try clicking on the white square.

HTH

Peter
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    IP

Peter,

My mouse is not a Logitech and I couldn't see any possibility of changing this option in the Control Panel for my mouse (Microsoft). Thanks for the ALT + cursor keys tip, it is very useful.

Josep
    IP