Thread: input forms

Hybrid View

Default Re: input forms

Zip your files then attach them, Geoff.

Thanks Sledger - here they are
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have been testing formstack and I am getting a strange result - I have created a contact form and in placeholder I have entered the html code in the body area it all seems fine until I preview the web page the form I just created appears at the bottom as it should (it actually over runs but that can be fixed) but it also then changes the background and places a slightly different form at the top of the page. I have checked and rechecked and I can't fathom out why it should be do this - I attach the .xar file hopefully someone can give some hints!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by geoff99 View Post
    ... but it also then changes the background and places a slightly different form at the top of the page...
    You have entered the html for a whole webpage into the Web Properties / Website / HTML Code (body) place holder. You should only enter html snippets, not whole pages. The .css file referenced is likely overriding the page background and the form is a result of that html as well. If you remove that code, the page displays as you would expect.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Form2Go-01.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	168.5 KB 
ID:	96847

Well spotted Steven - in fact it was old code from another test that I overlooked (also in the wrong place!) so I had 2 bits of code showing anyway its now sorted - Thanks