Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Publishing with the inbuilt publisher.

I am a little confused, when I export the files to a folder and upload using Xara, I don't upload any of the web files or the 'index_htm_web_files'.

It also creates a file called index.xhl. Consequently if I try download the files from the server into a new folder - the pages are no longer linked.

If I upload with Filezilla, I upload everything and can recover everything.

Is the ftp on 'Premium 9' not functioning correctly. IT displays OK in a browser - just wondering if both folders should be uploaded along with all the web-files.

Thanks for any help.

Default Re: Publishing with the inbuilt publisher.

The HTML page files as well as the index_htm_files folder is automatically uploaded when you publish your site to a folder or to your web host's computer.

Any changes you made will be made automatically to the files on the server.

Is this not happening when you publish? And if so, are you publishing to the correct sub-folder (if this is required)?

Default Re: Publishing with the inbuilt publisher.

Yes it happens on first submission. IT doesn't upload the (index_htm_web_files) nor the text.html pages, just the (index_htm_files) and the htm files.

After the the site uploads it can be viewed in a browser, but if changes are made the Xara Publisher doesn't make changes - I have to use another FTP.

I was wondering if I should upload all files including the text.html pages and the web folder, Xara Publisher doesn't upload these so I would Have to upload all using another FTP.