Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Commercial Window Tinting site

Yet another in the occasional window tinting sites. This one has to appeal to businesses and so had to be clean, clear and professional looking. I did not want to to the typical colours associated with businesses; blues, greens and greys so decided on a red, the red used is the 'audi' red found in their logo it is a strong but not overpowering colour and hopefully it looks good. Again this could have been a very text heavy site but I persuaded the client to keep it simple.

http://www.commercialprowindowtinting.co.uk/index.htm
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Default Re: Commercial Window Tinting site

Sketch - Your posts are getting moderated because you have two links. Not a problem but please understand it might take a little time for one of the moderators to approve the post.

We are currently being bombarded with spambots and so the filters have been beefed up which is also catching some legitimate posts such as yours.

It really isn't a problem, as long as the post is getting posted, as it were. So any opinion on the site?

The Flash is not working for me in Firefox. I have set the option to ask before activating Flash and I can see the activate button but no web hand to indicate it is linked.

The site is clean and works well. As you know, I would prefer to see colors that indicated a tinted window, but the red is certainly clean and eye catching.

You're going to earn enough money from doing all these window tinting sites to buy one of these companies.

Very nice and very clean site but I find the b&w pictures 'too b&w'. Would be nice to have (some of) the windows colored to simulate the tinting.

As a prospective customer I would like to know how well-established this company is and what projects it has under its belt. I also would like to see some tinting and shading options and ROI-related (savings) data.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Sketch - Your posts are getting moderated because you have two links. Not a problem but please understand it might take a little time for one of the moderators to approve the post.

We are currently being bombarded with spambots and so the filters have been beefed up which is also catching some legitimate posts such as yours.
    See this post It has nothing to do with the automated Spam filters.

@ Skech another lovely site!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Another classy site skech - I really like websites with a simple structure combined with a one-colored background (like the withe BG in this one), so 10/10 from me for your latest project!

Thank you Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by skech View Post
    It really isn't a problem, as long as the post is getting posted, as it were. So any opinion on the site?
    Sketch i visited your given links and they are very useful especially interms of graphic. I also want to give my out put here regarding commercial tinting sites, I recently purchased the black honda and was looking for the companies offering window tinting work for autos, I found http://www.detailwiz.com/tampa, a very professional website offering all type of window tinting services to their customers. You can check their website as I am planning to get the tinting job done by them for Black Honda. Can you kindly suggest me the best color I can use and what percentage of tinting I need to do? 15%, 30%? Thanks

I hope I don't hurt your feelings, but I'm not a fan of the big red box to show which page you are on. It's seems a bit gaudy to me for what your website represents. On the home page, I thought those plus signs were clickable for more info. Also, on the contact us page, the spinning circle looks like the page loading symbol.

I'd personally change those few things, but overall, it is a very nice website.