Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Eye Candy 7 released with demo for download

Hi Mart, I had a chat with one of the Alien Skin support techs a few weeks ago and it seems that at this time they have no plans to address this issue anytime soon as their main customer base at this time are Photoshop users.

However if they were to get enough requests they may reconsider. They have a live chat support on their website. It certainly can't hurt for others to ask!

In the meantime you can apply the effects at a high resolution (at least 300dpi or higher) and then lock them. As for me I am sticking with version 6 of the Eye Candy plugins that I already have, I won't be upgrading as the hassle isn't worth it for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Eye Candy 7 released with demo for download

Hello Angelize - I don't really need Eye Candy, so probably won't pursue the problem. It's just that thought I might treat myself to the plug-in pack after all this time of using only what comes with Xara. A pity it didn't work properly but it does say what the program requirements are. I guess the money from non-Photoshop users wouldn't amount to enough for the company to worry about it too much.