Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Furniture Catalogue site

Had an unusual request on this one. The client wanted to be able to add products and change pictures etc for furniture, but he also wanted something very simple, he had used wordpress in the past and was not at all happy to use it. So i had to use ecwid and remove all 'buying' elements . It worked out fine and after just 10 minutes to explain how to use ecwid the client is on his way.

The rest of the site had to be modern, clean and easy to use, the client is very happy with the site and in terms of seo has moved up to the first page for his keywords already.

http://thorntoninteriors.co.uk/
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Default Re: Furniture Catalogue site

Very sketch.

This post got moderated even though you have 997 posts.

Do you do any printing these days? I should imagine you have more website work than you can handle.

Thanks Gary. There are 67 or so people doing the printing at our two sites, have a look at the new printing site when it is up and running. I try and concentrate at web design these days and leave the print design to my design team (after 20 or so years of that can get boring) I personally am doing 3 to 4 sites per week on xara and we have a team doing work in wordpress and opencart. Anything which does not need the later two (non cms etc) is done in xara. Unfortunately only one or two people out of ten will allow us to post their sites for critique on forums (we have explained the benefits), anyway that is their right. You will probably see at least another 3 sites this week from me here on the forum.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Very nice ! I always enjoy looking at your sites Skech.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Nice job Sketch.

I do have a question though - what is the purpose of the "t:" in front of the phone number?

On the promotions page it mentions a 2 DRAW wardrobe. 2 DRAWER!

I'm not sure why we have sort options when there is only one product, and I'm not sure it's quite working properly everywhere.

Your client has some nice stuff.

[I'm trying to decide if the THORNTONINTERIORS trick works for me . I think I feel sorry for the squeezed I]

The client is still getting used to adding products at the moment so there will be lots of anomalies; out of my hands unfortunately. The t: denotes telephone, again one of the clients requests.

Another great website skech ... always love to see your newest project to gather some inspiration :-)

Very nice work, glad to see your doing so well too, A testament to your work.
    "Your never too old to Rock and Roll" ......
    ~Ronald Belford Scott 1946-1980