Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GSCentral.com has been around in numerous incarnations since January 1998 as the #1 provider of game enhancer codes. We receive an average of 1000 ~ 3000 unique daily visitors per day, which is amazing for a website that was once hosted on Geocities.com!

We have flourished and adapted to the latest trends to outlast many other commercial and independent juggernauts. We are a non-profit organization run by volunteers. While we cannot pay you for your graphics design, the publicity and prestigé you will receive will be extremely beneficial.

For more information, feel free to contact Jim at "ShadowKnight007@hotmail.com".
    IP

GSCentral.com has been around in numerous incarnations since January 1998 as the #1 provider of game enhancer codes. We receive an average of 1000 ~ 3000 unique daily visitors per day, which is amazing for a website that was once hosted on Geocities.com!

We have flourished and adapted to the latest trends to outlast many other commercial and independent juggernauts. We are a non-profit organization run by volunteers. While we cannot pay you for your graphics design, the publicity and prestigé you will receive will be extremely beneficial.

For more information, feel free to contact Jim at "ShadowKnight007@hotmail.com".
    IP

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Hello Jim,

Okay you can not pay a nickel for your graphics... What type of graphics do you need and what are you prepared to do in exchange for the graphic?

Kids seeking backdoor codes for their games are not the adverage customer for graphic designers. Maybe in 10 years, but not today.
    John/DOT
    IP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>John: Kids seeking backdoor codes for their games are not the adverage customer for graphic designers. Maybe in 10 years, but not today.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    --- Well said, John!

I'm sure you could make more working the lawns where I live... and you'll get a Pop when you go...
    IP

Hello John,

I'm looking for a rather minimalistic lay-out with a few futuristic graphics to accompany it.
    To give you a better idea:

http://www.gsarchives.net/index2.php

Folks, I do believe you underestimate the video game industry as it exists today, not five years ago. It is no longer an industry for kids.
    IP

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

hi Rune,

Since you have a none existent budget, Let's see if we can generate some interest in your cause. Do you have any idea of what you want. If you have a crude doodle and some ideas, it would help imensely in generating some interest.

Personally, since it is a games site, I would do a skateboarding dragon or something totally outrageous. Not a Puff the magic dragon type, but a Smaug type.

Demographically speaking, what is the sex and age of your users? If the median sex/age is male 13 to 25 then your color scheme will not appeal to them. Most young males are more partial to blacks and blues (Look at pop music marketing).
    John/DOT
    IP

John, I appreciate your concern in the project, however it seems we're heading in two completely different directions.

Good luck in your endeavours.
    IP

I'll do some work for you for free. I'm open to critiques and ideas. send info.

emkaydist@hotmail.com

www.emkaymd.com
    IP

It seems that for the example site you gave, you wouldn't really need a graphics designer. You can just pick a good looking template and spice it up a bit. Members provide their own sigs, graphics and avatars anyway.
    Why don't you just put up the site and run a contest? There are lots of talented kids out there just itching for something to do. And it would probably beef up the membership. Just make it clear that there are no prizes involved.
    IP

Are you still looking for a resonable quote?
    Please email me the information, and give a specific time time that convenient for a teleconference.

Yours sincerely
    Abel McGuire
    &
    Michael Foster
    1-866-GetFesco

Web/Graphic/SEO
    Hello;
    Welcome to an opportunity to capitalize on the best Interactive webdesign and marketing services available on the web and the most safe and cost effective method for good work.
    We manage a maximum of no more than 5 projects per Month, we will love to include your project.
    You can hire a team here in New York City for $15bucs! guaranteed per hour (212-679-7041) Includes Flash designs also..Myself or depending on the work load my small team (3) will provide the work of an entire Corporate INTERACTIVE department, (Via our Midtown offices or onsite your location) for as little as $15 an hour. or consider $12 TO $15per hour, for services performed On projects, subject to work order minimum of 75-billable hours each month or projects $500 an up, for all your; IT services.
    I eagerly anticipate your response.

For your convenience we also provide an "Escrow" Payment procedure" for your guaranteed security and satisfaction. YOU APPROVE YOUR WORK BEFORE WE GET PAID...Think About it?
    Michael Foster (cell#-917-605-6141) office: 212-679-5809
    President & CEO

WWW.GETFESCO.COM
    contractor Flash Actionscript programmer, Marketing and Program Management
    Web Master/Graphics Administrator, Freelance Interactive Designers,
    Java Developer. Database Engineer - DBA,Web Project Manager
    skills in PHP/MYSQL, ASP, HTML, and CSS. Advanced Flash and XML.

For $15 to $18.00 an Hour I can have your graphics spitfireing in a
    matter of hours Guaranteed.
    100% money back guarantee and free if not submitted or completed
    within schedule time frame.
    Sites I have built:
    Links:
    www.getfesco.com
    www.healthsvc.com
    www.mjbshipping.com
    www.caribbeantimes.org
    And many more!
    Most work is done from my home office in Manhattan, East Midtown.
    Was away worked in Korea, now I am back and for a second time am excited to produce top level website, flash, logo, animation, scripting etc.,
    Be another of my growing list of satisfied customers, I am eager to serve and
    fulfill all your marketing website design and online interactive needs.
    Yours sincerely
    Abel McGuire
    &
    Michael Foster
    1-866-GetFesco
    Getfesco.com Marketing Services

Phone: 1-866-GetFesco

Fax: 1-212-679-7041

1) Internet marketing and e-business consultation

Our job is to offer, to advice, to discuss and to adjust with: no synonyms of imposing. This is for those, who already have their own business and needs a bit of refreshing. But if you are just preparing to get online with your business, we are ready to help you.

2) Web Site Design and Development

Getfesco.com Marketing web design concept includes the following aspects:

q Unobtrusive and original graphics;

q Comprehensive binding of content and images;

q Easy navigation;

q The best color spectrum customize to your business;

q The possibility to change the templates of your website;

q Original elements and unnoticeable components, which nevertheless contribute to the elegance of your website

3) Web Master Concept

Getfesco.com undertakes to run your website. We will see to:

- Timely updating of your editorial block;

- Adding to your sites new offers, newsletter, games-sections, etc;

- Complete administrating of your site

4) Web Content Writing (Content creation/correction)

70% of your sales are the result of the efficient and carefully thought out content Getfesco.com Marketing content writers do not just write, we think over the compatibility with design, graphic links, and the logic of site surfing, with comprehensive arranging of site elements.

5) Internet Marketing Research

We undertake to give you the report on the online situation in the field you are interested in. We will provide you with the statistics, researches, analysis and surveys you need to keep your business running and improving.

6) Marketing Research in Industry

Getfesco.com Marketing helps to build an appropriate marketing concept & strategy. Taking into account the market-Trends, business statistics and various analyses, we collect all the information available and give it to you.

7) Company Research (Getfesco.com analysis of your company and competitors)

Our Research defines the present state of affairs. You will be kept updated and provided with objective information. Getfesco.com Marketing undertakes to provide you with the freshest researches on your competitors. Tracking the newest technologies, we carry out a customer-focused research; personal attention and focus is given to individual client needs and marketing goals. By providing you with weekly, monthly, by-monthly and annual reports and other analytical documents, we can give you the overall information on your competitor.

8) Getfesco Affiliate Marketing

It’s a referral-based online strategy that enables Merchants to pay Affiliated site commission for referred business to their Web site. The beauty is you don't pay for the referral until a sale occurs, at which point you have secured new business. When Affiliate programs are managed and targeted correctly they can generate significant income for your company with minimal effort and cost.

9) Email marketing

There is no need to explain that email marketing is one of the best ways to expand your product brand via your Website. By targeting the right recipients email marketing can increase thousands dollars in sales to your business. We customize and maintain a database of opt-in subscribers for email marketing campaigns such as sales promotions and company newsletters.

10) CRM and Database marketing Communication

CRM and Database Marketing is an essential part of the marketing campaigns, meant for your sales increasing and customer database efficient use. The main goal of this service is to extract as more efficient information about your customers as possible, i.e. their addresses, emails, geographical position, etc. In other words, we will help you to define your customers' preferences, needs and requirements, on the basis of which you can build the robust business strategy that will increase your profit

11) Search Engine marketing - SEO

Optimizing a website for search engine is a highly specialized art of tweaking and tuning a website’s pages and content using numerous special techniques that make these web pages rank higher on search engines.

12) PR campaigns/Press-Releases writing

We create and submit editorial content and promotional information to newsgroups relevant to your company's activities, related Web sites, online newsletters and subscribe recourses.

13) Posting in targeted catalogs and Online forums

14) Marketing scripts research and development

We will advice you on the software and the programs you should use to automate your business advertising programs on the Internet. GetFesco.com is an experience firm in the field; we know what technical tools should be used in your particular case.
    IP