Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Src=???? for image in placeholder html.

I don't believe the OP wanted the whole thing to close and disappear. I believe she mean't 'collapse' (each section) - which it does nicely.
    I agree Steve, but I find your web file doesn't collapse, it's always open. Am I missing something?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I don't believe the OP wanted the whole thing to close and disappear. I believe she mean't 'collapse' (each section) - which it does nicely.
    I agree Steve but she did want it to collapse just to the menu (not disappear) which your's doesn't.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Yes, one panel is always open. This is how the original also works, options to collapse all are amongst the other Examples on the original site as linked on post#5. Different HTML and .js are generated for each option. I just chose the default functionality which leaves one panel open.
    I was concentrating on helping the OP add images.. If you want to have a shot a fulfilling all that I have apparently missed feel free

The reason I want to use the code for the accordion widget I found is I can close it all the way
    From post #1
    Egg

Sorry Egg. As I said. I was concentrating on adding the images to the script. I wasn't concerned about closing all panels.
    The other options can easily be figured out by choosing the right Example at the source site.

Sorry Egg. As I said. I was concentrating on adding the images to the script. I wasn't concerned about closing all panels.
    The other options can easily be figured out by choosing the right Example at the source site.
    Yes it does close all the way and I used the code Sledger put in the post word for word. After you open the browser you just click the open tab and it closes quite nicely. So no it was not a wast of time and thanks again!!

Thanks. Happy to help....

Don't know what I've done to piss you off Steve (Replying to your edited thread) but that was never my intention. Here's a link to a working example that folds as per OP requirements.
    Egg

A couple of things that don't seem right....
    I have a folder on my desktop called Website. In that folder I have 3 folders
    1. index_htm files
    2. webtest_htm_files
    3. webtest_web_files.

the two htm folders contain the same images and Xara has renamed my images and given them all numbers.
    This website is not published and I don't want it to be until I am done so I am not sure how the tip of Ctl. Shift Alt will work.
    Given the setup of the files (see above) I used this bit of code and still no image.
    Can anyone tell me where the other htm _files came from?

Yes I meant collapse not close, sorry for the confusion.

It sounds like you've published your web file under two different names, index.htm & webtest.htm.

Delete these three files from the Desktop folder (BUT NOT THE WEB FILE) and then export the website again. What have you got?
    Egg