Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Stupid tablets...(Samsung, iPod etc) although this has got me taking pills!

I've built a website, tried it on laptops, pcs, iPads, iPhones and a friends Samsung tablet...unfortunately I don't have access to lots of people with tablets, so it's a limited test.... another friend with a Samsung tablet says there are problems with text flowing off page background etc....but the other friend has no problems at all....is it something I've done, is it something Xara has done or is it something he's done...I've spent 3 0r 4 hours now trying to sort this with rebuilds and uploading new versions...my head is fried!

If any of you guys want to have a quick try on your own tablets etc...any advice is welcomed.

http://lesbamber.co.uk/kerrtextfix
    Last edited by torby; 22 April 2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: forgot website

Default Re: Stupid tablets...(Samsung, iPod etc) although this has got me taking pills!

If I were a betting man, I would wager the person with the overflow issue has his default font simply set larger than the default. A fixed position web site will always overflow with fixed position sites.

Mike

Default Re: Stupid tablets...(Samsung, iPod etc) although this has got me taking pills!

cheers...every little helps

If you stretch the text area with the Selector Tool instead of dragging the corners with the Text Tool, this too can cause the text to misbehave.