Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is there a way to create a survey or questionaire within Xara?

I am looking to add a survey to my Xara site (I am using web designer 7 premium). I would like to be able to have people answer 10- 15 questions, with a simple click of a scale from 1 to 7 and then I somehow collect the responses. in a file or email or....

Any assistance as to whether something like this is possible within Xara, or options anyone has used would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance for any help,

mike

Default Re: Is there a way to create a survey or questionaire within Xara?

There are no facilities in Xara for this. I suspect most people would opt to use something like SurveyMonkey.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks Pauland. i figured that might be the case but thought I would check. I did have a old front page set up that needed front page extensions on the server - they just disabled them - oh well....

mike

Just use Google Docs Forms with the placeholder method. Not only do you get a very good survey form, that is infinitely customizable, you also get a ready filled-in spreadsheet with all the results automatically inserted. This allows you to keep a record of all the results AND interrogate them with Excel. Here is one I did for a client, (although not a Xara customer) if they allow a link here> http://www.sergiosgrill.com/survey.htm

nice survey form, I normally do my own in php but this is too easy to ignore

it really is phenomenal the number of pies google has its fingers in, and it's only going to grow

google is the new microsoft
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

It´s late in this thread but I´m trying to make tests with Google docs.The problem is-How to put user name after test is submitted.
    there is no such option,anybody could help???