Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm also glad to find this forum. I've been using Painter since version 4 and am currently using 6.0.8. I was impressed with the response I recieved from Corel concerning upgrading to the beta 6.1. I've decided not to because it requires reinstalling Painter 6.0 and then running the update. I work on a Mac G3/256 Ram and don't seem to have any problems w/it. I'll soon be adding more Ram. I think that's the key to running Painter 6, Ram, Ram and more Ram. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Since the files I use are not that large I've been able to exist w/256 but Painter 6 is much more demanding in terms of ram than the previous versions. Anyways it's nice to see such a good Painter forum developing. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

Gary S
    IP

gary

nice to see another mac user around. i'm actually looking at getting some more ram for my system also. the prices for pc100 is great now!

stecyk66 $
    IP

Hello Gary,

Glad you found us! Welcome to the I-US Painter Forum! The more mac notes you and Stecyk66 can compare publicly the more welcome other Mac users will feel here. . . of course, ALL users are welcome [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

So thanks for joining us and thanks for taking the time to post.

Athena

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP