Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default install xara web designer on a server; paste from MS Word

I'm thinking of using xara to create a website for my bridge club instead of using e.g. wordpress. Instead of having a wysiwyg cms like wordpress, xara itself will be used to change the content. As far as I can see, this would have the advantage that the entire website can be edited by anyone who is willing to spend a small amount of time learning how to create shapes etc. which means that the club doesn't have to pay a PHP / wordpress developer all the time, to get something changed. However, this means that anyone who needs to change content on the website, needs to have xara installed and be running Windows. Is it possible to install xara (web designer or designer pro) on a server and somehow license multiple people to work on just that one website?

Additional question. Is it possible to paste content from a Microsoft Word document into a xara web page, including links?

TIA

Default Re: install xara web designer on a server; paste from MS Word

This is a question best asked of Xara Support people.
    But as far as I am aware you can't run this software from a server, only on a client PC.
    I know Xara do sell business licenses which comprise of multiple CDs for installation on client PCs.

Word: Yes