Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
regarding that other comment I'm pretty sure that is extrusion off memory, I just want to be able to have a blank document with no animation no text, I can't get rid of the text but the only way to get rid of the animation is to stop it.
Uncheck the text and lights boxes in the animation window

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
Also regarding text because when you create a circle it is black in graphic designer to you have to change the color of the circle or the color of the text that was another question I forgot because the circle is black when created if it makes sense, sorry for all the problems
Select your shape and click on the color you want on the color line or on the color selector in the bottom left corner (to choose any color you want) and make sure current fill color is what you are changing. Same is true for the text, also same when changing line color except choose (current line color)). To clear the line or the fill colors,right click brings up a menuasking which to clear but, left clicking clears the fil . When you copy and paste into Xara 3D Maker 7 the fill and texture will be the last one you were using when you closed the program.
X3D6 does not do have that handy feature.
I don't know about XPGD but I assume the same is true if you are using the current version, then the last fill you use will be the same on your next fill until you change it.