Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Bosto Kingtee 19MA 19'' LCD Monitor Tablet

I was hoping to have mine this weekend but UPS decided to hold on to it for Black Friday and deliver it Monday for whatever reason. Dang...

On a side note there seems to be an additional challenge to the high priced Cintiq line, the Bosto Kingtee 19MA 19'' LCD Monitor Tablet. Apparently there are two 19" models, the 19MB and the 19MA which has 10 programmable keys on the front left side. There are some reviews available on YouTube but not many and the link to the Amazon store one reviewer gave had Amazon stating they were unavailable and didn't know when or if they were going to be again. You can order directly from China through Alibaba as there doesn't seem to be any distributor here the US. I was able to locate a few American retailers that sold the units for about $200 less the Alibaba.

Carpe Diem Store

Arhitects Corner

Also, the Bosto Kingtee is bit more expensive and since there is no national or regionally recognized distributor like Panda City there is going to be less support for it if anything goes haywire. When I saw Amazon stopped carrying it that was a huge red flag for me. But its out there and is another alternative.
    Last edited by InfoCentral; 24 November 2012 at 02:00 PM.
    Get out and do something. Find a group and engage with other people @ MEETUP.COM