Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Rectangle Placeholder is receiving error

I am following this tutorial http://www.xara.com/us/widgets/v7/other/ and for some reason when I right-click > web properties > placeholder and try to change it to 'replace with html code' I get an error of "Attempted an unsupported operation" I have no idea what is causing this. Please help.

Default Re: Rectangle Placeholder is receiving error

Are you trying to use the Embed a Website widget? If so, you don't need a place holder. After you enter the URL press Generate Code.

Then this is not always as clear as it could be, select the code, and press Ctrl C to copy the code to the clipboard.

Then press Insert.

If the window is too small, you can select the placeholder image, open the Website Properties > Placeholder > Body section and change the height and width by replacing the % figure with the physical pixel amount, for example width=600 height=400.

Default Re: Rectangle Placeholder is receiving error

I just tried this and when you change the width and height in the Body section and press Apply it does not work.

But if you copy the code in the Body section to the clipboard, close the dialog, delete the placeholder, and right click and select Paste > Place HTML Placeholder it resizes the window to the size you specified.