Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: The September 2012 Tutorial - All About Drawing & Control Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    @Steve—

No, David's problem has nothing to do with JWPlayer.

He was able to see the videos, then he couldn't. If others can see the video, it's either David's system, or his browser.

@David—

Barbara believes (she's running different browsers in a VM right now to make 100% sure) that your Flash player somehow became corrupted. This is borne out because I got a private email today from a non-member of tg, stating the same problem, and it was Flash player combined with a really old version of Internet Explorer.

Here's where you can get a fresh copy of the Flash plug-in:

Adobe's Flash download site

@Everyone—if you haven't heard the news, stay off IE 7, 8, and 9 until an update is released, probably next week. A Zero Day exploitation makes the browser risky at best.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, David. If you get the plug-in for your browser, I'd love to know if this solves everything.

My Best,

Gary
    I have not looked at the XaraXone tutrial videos before. I just updated my Flash player to version 11 and still get the same problem (see screen capture below).

BTW: Microsoft is releasing an update this Friday and I run software that scans web pages when they load :-)

Attachment 92254
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XaraXone Tutorials.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	92271