I honestly think that Gary (Gare) has hit the nail on the head with this list!
The Dynamic Shape Builder Tool:- Would it not be easier to do this with a stronger more dynamic Duplicate Tool? Using the origin and the using "Ctrl+Shift+D" and if the origin was not moved it would be linear or conversely it would be on a arc (circular0.
The Advances Using Shape Builder Tool:- I am all for anything that just restricts Xara being used as a scatter brush. We need some form of sophistication with this tool.
Brush Profile:- This has been my gripe for many years. Just don't like Xara brushes and line controls.
B-Spline Tool:- This is the only one I have doubts over. In Tech. Drawing the spline tool can be bent into most reasonable curve shapes but a computer programme must use some form of maths to construct curves. In French curves you have a set which can be used so that with trial & error you will be able to get the curve that you want with a selection process. If my memory is correct in some paint programmes you had the ability to click the mouse, the smaller clicks away from your starting point in the X axis would give you steeper curves, the larger the clicks on Y axis would also do the same. Very hard to be accurate much easier to use Freehand Brush and then use the Bezier points to edit.
The Silly Putty Tool:- Not a big fan of the way Illy & Corel do this, hardly ever use it, but I do frequently use the Blob Tool in Illy that would be worthwhile.
User Defined Calligraphy Brush:- Would be outstanding to have. Lines drawn in Xara are too clean! they look artificial. This is where any of the competition has Xara beaten hands down.
Tool UI:- It is hard now to buy a PC package with a 4:3 ration as most are aimed now at watching movies and playing games so palettes/galleries are not an issue I think. It is having both on the interface which clutters it up if you use the default. (not well explain).
Mould Tool:- Yes in one.
Tool Organisation:- I would love to see one single button that would bring up vector tools/ a button for bitmap tools. This could be done using various methods but restructuring needs to happen. It is like AI where really powerful features are so well hidden that nobody uses them would not like to see that happen in Xara but it is happening already with Live Effects.
Dark UI:- Not worried about this at all.

A well written request list which should be treated seriously and it has my backing really for all. Maybe the Pro version should be loaded with all Gary's suggestions which are all vector in there nature and a Lite version should be marketed with what is available at the moment.