Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Exclamation Xara Xone Logo and Favicon

@Hans and all—

I'm attaching an official Xara Xone logo and favicon to this message. There is no need to copy graphics off the website to re-use; it's not good policy to ever do that with copyright material.

As the creator of the graphic, I grant permission to use the attached Xara file for the express purpose of promoting The Xara Xone on websites in the form of a button, banner, or other device. Changing the logo(s) by recoloring them, substituting fonts, rearranging elements, editorializing, and other artistic changes are not permitted. And besides, if you change the logos dramatically, no one is going to recognize them, right?

You are permitted to crop, resize, rotate, and perform whatever is needed to fit a button, banner, or other device onto a web page.

Also, be aware that The Xara Xone (xaraxone.com) is owned by The Xara Group, Ltd., and I was given permission by said group to create the logo used on the website.

That's it, end of the "fine print".

I'd love to see the sites and the links if and when anyone has deployed them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XaraXone-logo+favicon.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	91192

Thanks, all for your patience in this and other stuff. I wanted to support The Xara Xone with an area on TalkGraphics and sometimes all this stuff makes me remember that proverb: Be careful what you wish for.

My Best,

Gary
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gare; 28 July 2012 at 09:03 PM. Reason: The time-space equation was wrong, and hence deadly.