Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some images

Wow Stecyk66!

Just beautiful! I miss coming here for 1.5 days and bang! I miss something again (volunteered to be election clerk -- didn't even touch pc for 24 hrs . . .gasp!)

I love the picture that is currently here. I look forward to seeing what else you let out of your art room. . .

This is such a treat to see! Thank you so much for posting it!

I'm mute with admiration.

Athena
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

Hi again,
    I hope you did not think I was being to critical about the size of your posting. I have to tell you I think your sense of color is fantastic and I realy like your soft touch. I am looking forward to seeing lots more of your work.
    regards,
    Greg.
    IP

monabat

ha! heck no. if you can't see it you can't see it. i've found that in the 'gallery' forum pictures are routinely obstructed by text making viewing in the browser pointless. as a result i click and drag images to my desktop and open them in photo-paint. makes it easier to see the details. i'm not sure if it can be done in windows or not ( i never thought of checking ) but i'm going to work on some other ways of displaying. in the meantime i'll keep at the construction of my website. dreamweaver is complicated

stecyk66
    IP

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marilyn.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	19852  
    IP