Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: gwpriester.com goes Mobile

I just completed a mobile site for a realtor client to show her listings www.laurenherman.com/mobile

It is not meant to replace her main website but it is a good sales method for customers who are driving through the area looking for homes. She is having 4 x 4" stickers with the QR code for the site that she can stick on the Take One boxes next to the for sale signs.

I tried it out the site on my walk yesterday with my Windows phone and the site loaded quickly as did the photos.

So, yes, this is definitely the wave of the future. Especially when used to provide site specific content.

Gary,
    Loads extremely fast on my Samsung Gravity Smart phone and looks great! Excellent job; very user friendly. I did though notice that the 3rd link (5 Cloudview Court, Placitas) isn't working.
    Zee

Gary,
    In one of your posts you mentioned that QR Codes are "but ugly". I agree. Here's a possible way to spruce one up without having to go to a lot of work and effort and ensuring that they are still readable. I added the "red" text using Xara. The website (http://www.qrstuff.com) I use to create the QR Code has option to change the background color.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks for catching the bad link. Actually, I removed the listing at the realtor's request (she just lost the listing). But I forgot to remove the text link to the listing.