Ok according to your profile you have Webdesigner MX premium so you should be able to do everything I did with that

The wood lettering
Type your text (don't be afraid to play with some different fonts!) at this point colour doesn't matter
Use the mold tool and apply a default mold to it (the first rectangular button to the left on the mold tool info bar) and click the corner nodes of the mold to display the curve edit handles use them to mold your text into the shape you want.
Once you are happy with your mold apply a bevel to your text. I just used a rounded bevel but you can experiment with the different types. ( I always encourage experimentation! )
Now that your text is moulded and beveled give it a wood fill (I used one from the fill gallery but you can easily drop a photo of your own onto the page, delete it ( yes delete it), and then use the bitmap gallery to to access it and with your molded, beveled text selected click fill at the top of either gallery to fill your text with the wood bitmap.

Eliminating the background
I used the shape editor tool to trace an outline around the bowl and the stopper when you get all the way around back to the begining place the last nodel over the first node an watch for the little plus sign and they will join and you will have a closed shape select both the shape and the photo and Ctrl +3 to intersect it. Here is a video that shows the basics of using the shape editor tool for this it is an old video and shows a much older version but the basics are the same http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8XgHkZo1J8

global changes

The lettering can easily be placed on all pages but if the current lettering was not made to repeat on all pages you will have to remove it manually from all pages. Once the old heading is removed place your new heading where you want it on the page and arrange repeat on all pages

the page background colour should be easy to change open the page and layer gallery, and unlock the page background layer expand the shadow group and select the rectangle now you can use the colour editor to edit your colour and all pages should change. Don't forget to lock this layer again when you are done! it is important not to design on this layer!