Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well guys...

Great advice zone13. Something I will most definetly use for my next site. You have all been very helpful. I think I am going to have to chalk this one up to a great, first website learning experience. Finish and take a loss in my price. What can I say mistakes make a great teacher, as long as you don't give up.

I hope you all don't mind peeking in along the way for more advice.

Quinn
    IP

A Website for any business is more complex than you state in your post zone13. The website is part of the marketing statgy for the business and has to work in conjuction with other media advertising to drive visitors to the site. A million dollar website is trash, with out the traffic to make it economically worthwhile.
    IP

Yap... I agree John. I just show some quick examples. The point is, those 5 are the factors, it's depend on how deep and complex we want to explore. For a million dollar website, we have to dig further into details when exploring each factors.
    IP

You are most definently right. But even on the $39.95 special websites you need to market the web site somehow. Too many developers build a site too fancy for the companies budget. The site just sits there for a year with little or no traffic and no profit made. They abandon the site and blame the developer.

I usually ensure my clients know a web site is like building a store 300 miles from the nearest house. They need to do something to entice the people to come to their store(site). Without that knowledge, the site is doomed as a money maker.
    IP