Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi gang...

Since I've installed draw10, I'm getting a strange response from the Panose font matching thingy. When it was to sub a font, it shows fonts in "Western" "Mac" "Turkish" "Greek" and ????? I've looked at all the option settings, but there doesn't seem to be a way to elimate all these "extras" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]. These same distinctions do not show in any of my font lists. The only suspect is that I recently loaded Adobe Type manager and the Type1 fonts, only to royally screw up just about everything. This computer doesn't like Adobe very much, apparently. Any Help?

Dean

P.S. Where do we meeting Jan 1????
    IP

Hi gang...

Since I've installed draw10, I'm getting a strange response from the Panose font matching thingy. When it was to sub a font, it shows fonts in "Western" "Mac" "Turkish" "Greek" and ????? I've looked at all the option settings, but there doesn't seem to be a way to elimate all these "extras" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]. These same distinctions do not show in any of my font lists. The only suspect is that I recently loaded Adobe Type manager and the Type1 fonts, only to royally screw up just about everything. This computer doesn't like Adobe very much, apparently. Any Help?

Dean

P.S. Where do we meeting Jan 1????
    IP

Whatever was going on with Panose has stopped, at least for now.

Dean
    IP

Dean - I think this forum at Adobe would help to solve some problems for you. It sure helped me when I went to Win2K & Corel9, installing ATM Deluxe 4.1 (good only for Win95) oops!

http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html

Select ATM -WIN or ATM -MAC from list, then just "Log in" as a Guest.

Karen
    IP