Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Fade Slideshow Bottom Widget

The widget says the thumbnails are clickable, which seems to be they just pull their larger counterpart to larger screen.
    I was hoping, though, that I would be able to click on an image, small or large to take the viewer to a diff url.
    I tried with the web properties of a specific image but doesn't happen...
    Is this possible or do I need to wait for the next upgrade? I'm using the premium MX.

Gramps
    Hillsboro Ohio

Default Re: Fade Slideshow Bottom Widget

Thumbnails are there to trigger display of the large images on-demand rather than waiting for the particular image to show in sequence.
    You cannot add an URL to these thumbnails.
    You could create your own small thumbnails on the page for linking to URLs?

As these are licensed from their respective developers and only Xara knows which widgets will be added or updated in the future, you'd probably find it faster to find alternative jquery widgets on the web that can do what you need rather than wait to see what the next version of WD MX holds..

Default Re: Fade Slideshow Bottom Widget

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Thumbnails are there to trigger display of the large images on-demand rather than waiting for the particular image to show in sequence.
    You cannot add an URL to these thumbnails.
    You could create your own small thumbnails on the page for linking to URLs?

As these are licensed from their respective developers and only Xara knows which widgets will be added or updated in the future, you'd probably find it faster to find alternative jquery widgets on the web that can do what you need rather than wait to see what the next version of WD MX holds..
    Actually, there is one of the widgets that will allow clickable url links, that I just stumbled onto.
    In the same widget group is the "Sliding Slideshow" (easyslider_v8_1) that gives direction on how to set up a clickable link to each individual slide. Course it doesn't do some of the other things I like... but I have continued to believe XWD is incredible since I bought the first one... back when.

Thanks guys for your time and willingness to help get my 71 year old brain in gear.
    Gramps
    Hillsboro OH USA