Quote Originally Posted by Mike B View Post
[B][SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"]...I am aware that it's only a matter of time before Microsoft stops developing FrontPage extensions for the server software needed to run FP sites. Some hosts have already stopped hosting them. I have been playing with trial versions of Wd7Premier and have been impressed so far.
Hate to say it, Microsoft stopped all FP Extensions in about 1993 or so. They have been fully depreciated. Most/many hosts have already stopped hosting FP extensions already. It is only a matter of time for the remaining hosts because once they upgrade their server software, out go the FP extension support.

You would need to email Xara to inquire about license transfers. They, I think, would need to be involved in the scenario of installed copies because of permitted number of installs.

Gary has it for joint editing. It is low tech, but certainly doable. Make sure that each person is clear as to when they are finished and the file won't be touched by them once sent and until they hear back.

Take care, Mike