Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to use a widget from phpjabbers

I'm trialling xara web designer. I would like to know what's involved in using the "appointment widget" from phpjabbers in the xara web designer.
    http://www.phpjabbers.com/availabili...king-calendar/

Does xara allow using third party widgets like this?

TIA

Default Re: How to use a widget from phpjabbers

Dear TIA,

Availability Booking Calendar is a stand alone product which needs to be installed on your hosting account. We offer this product under 2 different licences and you can see the requirements (PHP and MySQL) for each of them on the FAQ page.

Once the script is installed on your hosting account you will have access to its administration page (also hosted on your hosting account). There is a demo script on our website so you can see how it works. To put the calendar widget on your web page you need to place a small piece of HTML/JS code on your web pages.

Unfortunately I am not familiar with XARA software and cannot tell for sure if it can be used but hope that the next person who reads your question and my explanation about how our product works will be able to answer.

Mark Wilson
    PHPjabbers.com team

Default Re: How to use a widget from phpjabbers

Thanks. According to the xara help, it allows embedding a snippet of any html code you want so it sounds like that should work