Thanks Gary. The 12-sided die was just a 'quickie'. I think I might have another go and try to construct a more photo-realistic die with some supporting scenery.

As to video tutorials, I like them as long as they're short and sweet. A quick tour around the UI or a 2 - 3 minute video on a specific procedure, technique, etc. works great for me. I think that nearly all of the Video Demos that Xara has on their website for Xara Designer Pro are perfect. When video tutorials get longer and have multiple steps and procedures is when I (and I suspect other people) start to have a problem. That's when it becomes a frustrating, nearly endless loop of STOP-REWIND-TRY TO FIND/TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU MISSED OR FORGOT-PLAY operations. On the other hand, I can usually find or re-read written instructions much quicker. As a bonus, written instructions, screen shots, photos, etc. can be copied and pasted right into and saved with your XX, XP&GD, or XDP document for quick reference, if needed. Quite handy if I do say so myself (and I do!).

Maybe some type of hybrid tutorial, mixed text and video, is the way to go. Just a thought.

Thanks for listening,
Harry