Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: help please

I tried to find help through the support pages, but any link i click there that could provide me info, gives me a "page cannot be found"

I created a navbar, but I want the same navbar to work on different pages, how do I do that? they arent appearing now...
    Also, do I have to put the links from the submenus in the navbar folder to make them work? How can I keep them in my general website folder instead of having to put them in the navbar folder?

The website I am working on is http://www.childcry.com/indexnl.html (its in Dutch), its not ready yet, most pages not upoaded, but under Childcry, choose "veelgestelde vragen" and it will take you to a should-be-ready page, but the navbar isnt there, dont know why... other links give a page cannot be displayed because the .hml page isnt in the navbar folder

thanks!

I tried to find help through the support pages, but any link i click there that could provide me info, gives me a "page cannot be found"

I created a navbar, but I want the same navbar to work on different pages, how do I do that? they arent appearing now...
    Also, do I have to put the links from the submenus in the navbar folder to make them work? How can I keep them in my general website folder instead of having to put them in the navbar folder?

The website I am working on is http://www.childcry.com/indexnl.html (its in Dutch), its not ready yet, most pages not upoaded, but under Childcry, choose "veelgestelde vragen" and it will take you to a should-be-ready page, but the navbar isnt there, dont know why... other links give a page cannot be displayed because the .hml page isnt in the navbar folder

thanks!

Hi Savanne,

What you're looking for, is to do CSS, (Cascading Stile Sheet)

I have been learning HTML, and just haven't gotten around using CSS, but for as many pages you have, that would be the best for you...I use Navbars on my website, but I just copied the HTML to the rest of the pages, but I don't have very many, so it wasn't that hard for me.

I'm sure someone here knows CSS...but if there isn't anyone, I know a place where they might help you....It's only a small place where a few friends go to learn HTML, and a couple members there knows CSS.

Lorraine

I've had the same problem many time before and, in my case, it had nothing to do with CSS but paths. remember to change the path:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    <script Webstyle4>document.write('<scr'+'ipt src=" ../index_files/xaramenu.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="../index_files/menu_.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');/*img src="index_files/index_hnavbar.gif" moduleid="GMC V6 (Project)\index_hnavbar_off.xws"*/</script> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just had to change the bold section to point to the right place and all was well.