Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Re-Publishing slowed

I've not been able to duplicate the whole site reload problem. Every thing works as expected but there is something seriously wrong with your contacts page. Even after deleting all the layers I still get the preview pause. I recommend you delete and re-create it. There must be a corruption in the file somewhere.

P.S. "do i need to file.htm" would be better as "doineedtofile.htm" or "do-i-need-to-file.htm" the spaces can cause problems.
    Last edited by Drwyd; 10 January 2012 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwyd View Post
    I've not been able to duplicate the whole site reload problem. Every thing works as expected but there is something seriously wrong with your contacts page. Even after deleting all the layers I still get the preview pause. I recommend you delete and re-create it. There must be a corruption in the file somewhere.
    Did you try the "contact page" after deleting the facebook code in the body of that page? That works for me, but then I can't have a facefook link.

Deleted FB code, exported and did a site preview. When linking from any page to the contacts page it hung.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwyd View Post
    Deleted FB code, exported and did a site preview. When linking from any page to the contacts page it hung.
    That's odd. When I delete it there's no problem.
    Thanks for looking into these problems. I'll have to live without the FB link and a slow re-publish.