Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Compatible templates for WD7?

html, CSS, Flash? I'm not sure please could someone tell me? I have WD7 Premium and couldn't find anything under the WD7 help.

Thankyou

Default Re: Compatible templates for WD7?

I think the only compatible templates for WD7 are Xara created templates. Because the templates are basically Xara files that have been created for users to customize and modify.

Xara is not an HTML editing application. It is a wysiwyg program that lets users create sites intuitively without having to know about things like CSS and HTML. You put the objects where you want them and WD7 creates the HTML document and the CSS file.

Thanks gwpriester. Thats a shame I thought that WD7 might be able to interpret html and / or CSS into its user interface.

I found some templates here http://xaratemplates.com/ http://www.xaratemplate.com/ I wonder where else I might be able to find? both for sale or free.

Well, you could always do a Google search for Xara Templates.

Thats how I found those, they are good I will probably use one, but otherwise there doesn't seem a wealth of stuff out there to my slight suprise. The next will be my 4th site so I know how hard design work is (to me at least!) so I might as well use a template rather than work harder to achieve same results. I think different designers have their own styles so you can never have too many in my opinion.